Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
CLR CLR is offline

Default Master & Sub Worksheets?

Sorry, what I meant is to only have the entire database on the first main
sheet, and do the Autofilter there, and then copy and paste that filtered
data over to your other sheets..........

This can all eventually be done by macro at the push of a button, including
making the Pivot tables if desired......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"idmnstr via OfficeKB.com" <u32471@uwe wrote in message
CLR wrote:
Consider using the AutoFilter, automated with a macro if desired.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Chuck,

Thank You for your response. I am sorry it took s long to post this reply
but I did not get your response emailed to me. I have it set up that way

but
..

I tried AutoFilter;
- This means that each worksheet would have the same number of rows but

only
showing the ones I want. This works but the workbook, an accumilation of

all
the worksheets, may be a little large.

One thing that I did not include in my original post. I then create Pivot
Tables from these Sub Worksheets. When I attempt to do this with the
"AutoFilter" sub worksheet I get everything included and not the filtered
data.