Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob Barnes Bob Barnes is offline

Default "Data Range" - "Source Data"

Kelly - Wonderful.

Thank you - Bob

"Kelly O'Day" wrote:

Bob:

You want to set up a dynamic data range using an Offset formula. This page
should get you started.

http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

Kelly

http://processtrends.com

"Bob Barnes" wrote in message
I'm running Access-to-Excel automation for a Calendar Year's Data. If I
set
the Data Range to 53 rows, by 2 columns, I can populate up to 53 weeks
worth
of Data...365 (366) days = "53 weeks".

As the Chart fills w/ data for a full-year, I need to widen it (and print
on
11 by 17 paper) to see all 53 data points.

Is there a way to have the "Data Range" "select" only the number of weeks
that have occurred...IE, If 12 weeks, the "Data range" plots only those 12
weeks...

TIA - Bob