Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
joel joel is offline

Default Chart Rotation

John : Did you try to take a chart directly from Excel into word and paste
special before you answered this Posting? It doesn't work. that is why I
recommended pasting into Visio first.

"John" wrote:

Why not just change that page to landscape in the word document or paste
special it into word as an image and use the drawing toolbar to rotate it
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"GatorGirl" wrote:

My chart in excel contains 12 years across the x axis and needs to be in
landscape orientation to clearly see the years. However, I need to copy the
chart into a word document and for the years to be clear, the entire charts
needs to be rotated 1/4 turn counter clockwise. How can I copy and paste to
accomplish this?