Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John John is offline

Default Chart Rotation

Why not just change that page to landscape in the word document or paste
special it into word as an image and use the drawing toolbar to rotate it
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"GatorGirl" wrote:

My chart in excel contains 12 years across the x axis and needs to be in
landscape orientation to clearly see the years. However, I need to copy the
chart into a word document and for the years to be clear, the entire charts
needs to be rotated 1/4 turn counter clockwise. How can I copy and paste to
accomplish this?