Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
joel joel is offline

Default Chart Rotation

PSometine you can't go directly from point A to Point B witthout going to
point C. This is one case.

Copy the picture into from excel and Paste Special into Power Point as an
enhanced meta file. Then copy again from Power Point into word.

"GatorGirl" wrote:

My chart in excel contains 12 years across the x axis and needs to be in
landscape orientation to clearly see the years. However, I need to copy the
chart into a word document and for the years to be clear, the entire charts
needs to be rotated 1/4 turn counter clockwise. How can I copy and paste to
accomplish this?