Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] jeruddy@yahoo.com is offline

Default Blank Rows

I was reading about deleting blank rows but they aren't really
addressing the problem that I am having.

I pull info from an outside program and insert it into an excel sheet
to reformat it. What I need to do more efficiently is get rid of the
blank rows across the columns, BUT not delete rows that have an info
in them. For Instance...

Columns A through G have info on the first row.
Columns D through G have info on the second and third row
Column G has info in the 4th.

Between the three rows there are blank rows that I don't need and the
other thing is I have about 17 pages of the same dilemma so it isn't
just one set and one other thing is I run this report every other week
or so and I have another that I am running weekly that can range from
5 pages to the most recent one which was 32. There are no calculations
anywhere in the spreadsheet so deleting rows shouldn't be a problem.

I am new in this position and have no one to ask about this type of
problem. If I can cut this process time down it would be very
impressive and make my life easier.

Thanks!!!