Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hog1 Hog1 is offline

Default print from macro, using if formula

I currently use a macro to print several sheets from one workbook. I would
like the option to print some of the sheets with the condition of the value
of a cell in the first sheet being 0. My current Macro looks like this,

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"EPSON Stylus C88 Series on Ne03:", Collate:=True

I've been trying to use the following,

ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"EPSON Stylus C88 Series on Ne03:", Collate:=IF(Title!D90,"True")
and
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, ActivePrinter:= _
"EPSON Stylus C88 Series on Ne03:", Collate:=(IF(Title!D90,"True"))
Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
hog1