mapi62

Default grouping of option buttons

I'm using Excel 2003.
I have grouped option buttons in several sheets of a workbook. They should
contain the same information redundant in each sheet. This means if I set a
button on one sheet, the corresponding buttons on the other sheets should be
set, too.
They all have the same groupname and the captions are the same in all sheets.
Is it possible to use LinkedCell and how?

Example:
Sheet 1: OptionButton1: Caption "a", GroupName "g1"
OptionButton2: Caption "b", GroupName "g1"
Sheet 2: OptionButton3: Caption "a", GroupName "g1"
OptionButton4: Caption "b", GroupName "g1"