Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BillBrew BillBrew is offline

Default Reset bottom print margin to row 300 from row 66,000.

Tried to clear the print area but this method did not work. Was unable to
find a solution using the suggested web site. I attempted to move the
bottom-most print margin using my mouse but it would not adjust. I can adjust
all margins between the top and bottom however. Help! Thanks for the
response.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Bill

FilePrint AreaClear Print Area. Then re-select.

The underlying print area problem is probably a function of what Excel thinks is
your used range.

For more details see Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:21:36 -0700, BillBrew
wrote:

My excel document has print margins set at the bottom of the spreadsheet (row
66,000). How do I cancel these print margins so I can reset them?