Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I copy a macro into another workbook?

Basically you just open the module in which the macro resides and select the
text from Sub macro() to End Sub.

Copy it and paste into a module in your other workbook.

But......nothing is rarely that simple<g

Is the macro workbook-specifice or worksheet-specific?

Does it refer to named ranges in the original workbook?

If you could post the code perhaps we could get a better idea of how to copy and
edit if needed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:46:18 -0700, jbeene
wrote:

I have a workbook with macro already assigned, how can I copy this into
another workbook?