Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rexie3 rexie3 is offline

Default I have 2 identical workbooks within 1 file, how do I delete 1?

Hello,
I have a huge workbook and somehow I saved 2 identical copies in the same
file. The file name changed to New Vendor Schedule Master Version 2.xls:1
and New Vendor Schedule Master Version 2.xls:2. When I look at my file name
in the folder, it's only listed as New Vendor Schedule Master Version 2.xls.

I tried to delete one sheet at a time in 1 of them but whatever I did in 1
workbook, also happens in the other workbook. I don't have compare side by
side on that I know of. How do I get rid of one of them?

Thank you so much for your help in advance.