Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Nested IF

What wizard are you referring to? There are many in Excel.

Explain what you're trying to accomplish and likely someone can tell you how
to do it.

Dave

"Annie" wrote:

Hi
I know how to write out the nested if functions but was wondering can the
wizard handle it. It seems that there are only 3 boxes in the wizard,
Condition, True, False how do I increase the number of boxes?

Many thanks

--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw