Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
idmnstr idmnstr is offline

Default Master & Sub Worksheets?

Question:

Worksheet One has all the data for all the groups.

Worksheet Two through €¦ contains portions of the data in Worksheet One. The
portions are predefined ranges of values that appear in the Group column in
Worksheet One. The values in the Group column are sorted so that all of the
As, Bs, Cs, etc. are listed in rows grouped together.

Solution:

My thoughts run in the lines of a query. The query, on Worksheet Two would
select Group values of A through D. The query, on Worksheet Three would
select Group values of E through G. etc.

I do this now with Cut/Paste but there has got to be a better way.

Can you point me in the correct direction?