Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
[email protected] attis555@hotmail.com is offline

Default copy the same raws of all sheets from about a 100 file to a new sheet of a book and save the file

Hello there,

I am facing a problem. I have lots of files more than a 100 in
different folders (but having common letters in order to identify them
for selection, if it matters) and I would like to pick up the same
rows of each sheet of the files and copy and paste them to a new file
and save it with a new name. Does anybody have some macro like this? I
hope I was clear with the description but please confirm if it is not
clear.

Any help is appreciated.

attis