Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Vijay 4

Google archives all the posts to the *excel* newsgroups. You must have posted
(or someone using your name and asking the same question) in each of those
newsgroups.

vijaydsk1970 wrote:

Thanks once again Dave
But i am surprised to see my post (with my question and your previous
answers) what i posted here, in google
groups(microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions)
As i dont have much knowledge in groups and forums, can you help me out ??
why it was displaying in google groups

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

And since you responded to one of the posts, you should be able to find it.

vijaydsk1970 wrote:

Hi Dave,
Could you guide me there please
thanks

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

You have active threads elsewhere.

vijaydsk1970 wrote:

I have a work sheet with more than 300 customers in rows with sales volumes
posted in
month wise for the last 3 years (Apr, May, June etc.,).

I can attach the sheet for your ready ref.

I want a comprehensive caliculation of the data on current vs historical
(2006-07 vs 2005-06)
1. Percentage growth
2.Market Share
3.Sales in trading area.
4.Any advanced help in analysing the sales of the dealer in that trading area.

--

Dave Peterson

--

Dave Peterson