Sussex

Default Date formula

I am designing a simple spreadsheet to show a 'next review' date in
excel 97.

I have one column showing the last review date (column H) and another
column showing the next review date (column K). The formula I have
used in cell K1 is =H1+7 which then display the date in cell K1 as 7
days later ie I enter 21/02/05 in cell H1 and cell K1 then shows
28/02/05. I am entering this formula each time I make an entry.

How can I format the entire K column to automatically add 7 days
without have to enter the formula individually into each cell each time
a new entry is added?

Thanks

Tim

ps I am a novice, at best, with excel.