Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default euro symbol

I find that Excel 2007 uses the appropriate currency symbol for the country
selected under Windows Regional Settings. But I also find that I can
override that in Regional Settings on the Currency tab by setting the Euro
there (which Excel will then observe when started afterwards).

--
Jim
ups.com...