Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
scott scott is offline

Default Excel charts won't appear or preview. Help!

Hello,

In Excell 2003 I cannot get my charts or graphs to appear or preview. I was
able too at first. But I accidentally hit right click and then clear several
times after having created template line chart for the first time. This
subsequently one at a time removed different aspects of my chart until my
chart was gone. And now i cannot get the charts to appear again. Not even a
preview. Thank you in advance foe your help and advice.