Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ananth Ananth is offline

Default Summary SUM

No, This has nothing to do iwth sub-totals. I may summing up inbetween rows
and what i want is formula that would detect sum formulas and provide the
summation

"john" wrote:

have you tried subtotals under the data menu?
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"Ananth" wrote:

I have in a column (C) data of Spend for various Regions (A) /Countries (B)
I have created a sum formula in C to sum spend for the region. Data is
sorted region wise and country wise

I want to create a grand summary total in one stroke at the end of the LAST
region, summing the spend of all countries and exlude the sum data in the
cells ,otherwise a double summing is resulted.