Fletch

A very interesting document. Outlines and summarises all the fixs and
problems previouly listed. Thanks.

However, having replaced the machine with a new one, I have an oppurtunity
to sit down and examine the machine a bit more closely. Turns out there
where 2 basic differances between that machine and every other machine here.

Firstly, MSN messager.
Secondly, start-programs-startup still had the office link (defaultly
installed to osa.exe).

Seeing as I deleted this on all the other machines and none of them had the
ghosting issue, I deleted the link, and returned the machine to service. So
far, the problem has not resurfaced.

I can only assume there is some software issue with this office startup file
and mouse interaction in excel.

"RagDyeR" wrote:

This is a not uncommon issue.

Check out this link of David McRitchie's:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt

RD

"Fletch" wrote in message
I have read numerous posts detailing this issue and all the replies have
been
unhelpful. So hopefully, I can get some actual help for this issue.

This issue seems to happen randomly, and effects one out of 10 similar

<snip

Any suggestions?