Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jordan Jordan is offline

Default Dates

I have a list of the 12 months. At the end of each month information is
entered for the corresponding month.

I have a seperate report that picks up on the YTD information from the input
data. At the top of this report I show the date ie: Feb-2007, meaning the
report is YTD up to February.

What I would like to do is read from the original data how many months have
information in them. I thought I could use =COUNTIF(C60:N60,"<0"), it seems
to work. However, I can't figure out how to incorporate that outcome of 2
and combine it with the current year to come up with something that will
display as a date.

Thank you for any help you can send my way.

Cindy.