Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Format a Grouped Date in a Pivot Table

The date should use the short date format from your regional settings,
in the Control Panel. If you change that to MM/dd/yy you'd get the
grouping label that you want.

lsantos13 wrote:
Using Excel 2007, I created a pivot table and where I grouped a date
field by Days and set the Number of Days as 7 (essentially grouping it
by weeks). Here is an example of what shows up in the table:

12/2/2006 - 12/8/2006

Is there anyway to format this grouped label so that it appears like
the following:

12/02/06 - 12/08/06

Changing the field settings/number format does not seem to work.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures