Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
misterno misterno is offline

Default How to insert from name range into a paragraph?

Thanks Esteban

But now my names referenced as dates not working. It reads like this

Company, LLC dated 37681 is requested

but it is formatted as =Company, LLC dated "&Dated_As_Of&"

where Dates_As_of is mapped to 03/05/06 in dated format but it turns into
37681

Thanks

"Esteban" wrote:

you have to use a formula, I'm guessing LEGAL_LINE_3 is also a name:

="Per agreement between " & Our_Entity & " and " & LEGAL_LINE_3

"misterno" wrote:

I am trying to insert a name from a range to a text in excel. I inserted a
name range "Our_Entity" from another tab to the below etxt but ot does not
work.
Per agreement between Our_Entity and LEGAL_LINE_3 .............

I used , and " before and after ranges but did not work.