C. P.

The Print Area has no cell references so that does not seem to be the
problem. Even when I put cell references in where the cells contain data I
could no print just those cells. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for you help
C. P.

"C. P." wrote:

I have an excel document that has 10 worksheets. I cannot print worksheet
number 8. Even if I copy it to another excel document it will not print. I
can see the document in "print preview" but when "print" is selected the
printer starts but only blank pages are produced.

What do I need to do to print this worksheet?

Thanks
C. P.