Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
mr tom mr tom is offline

Default Plugins / Addins

Thanks, Bob.

Badly worded in my case - apologies. I guess I wanted to know which ones
are key in extending excel and VBA functionality. I appreciate this'll never
be a full list. Perhaps (and again I appreciate this will be different for
different users) which are the 5-10 thet you'd get (outside of thise actually
included with Excel).

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Tom.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

How could we possibly know what you are ever likely to use.

The only two indispensable IMO are

MZTools - http://www.mztools.com/v3/mztools3.htm

NameManager - http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.asp

--
---
HTH

Bob

"mr tom" <mr-tom at mr-tom.co.uk.(donotspam) wrote in message
Chaps,

I use Excel at a pretty advanced level, inc writing VBA.

My work deploys everything across a network, using Citrix (i.e. nothing,
even apps is local).

They've just agreed to set me up a server so that I can have plugins like
the Regular Expressions, but they want to set it up in one go.

So here's the question - is there a list anywhere if all the free addins
etc
that I'm ever likely to use? (appreciate more are being developed as I
write)

Alternatively, are there any you'd like to recommend?

Cheers,

Tom.