Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bucky Bucky is offline

Default Formatting shapes with excel 2007

I use the "curve" shape a lot in excel. Since I have started using
using 2007, every time I draw a new "shape" it gets filled white. I
have to right click on the shape, get rid of the fill, make the line
thicker, and put an arrow on one end. After I do that, I use right
click the shape and use the "set as default shape" option. It seems to
have no effect. I can immediately draw a new shape in the same
worksheet, and have to go through the entire process of undoing the
fill, etc...again.

Is there a way I can draw a shape the way I want it and make that the
new default?

Thanks,
Bucky