Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default omitting blank cells

Set up autofilters to cover A and B and in the filter drop-down of
column A select "Non-blanks" from the bottom. Then you can highlight
the visible cells and click <copy, move the cursor elsewhere and
paste. When you select "All" from the filter pull-down you will have
copied only the cells with an entry in column A.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 7, 10:33 pm, Peter Sarantidis
wrote:
I need to copy cell from a list, which has been sorted, to another worksheet.
The problem I run into is that the sorted cells are not contiguous and the
source cells fall out of the target range.

Example; the cells in the following two columns need to be copied only if
column A is not blank.
A B A
Brian Harrison 13
Steven Porter