Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
StaceyJ StaceyJ is offline

Default Want to show multiple charts in one position, but determine by Lis

Hello,

Okay, I KNOW this can be done, because I have an example spreadsheet of it
right in front of my eyes. I just don't know how to replicate it.

I have a spreadsheet that shows a certain chart. Next to the chart is a
list box that LISTS other charts. When you click on a different "chart
label" in the listbox, the main chart updates to reflect that specific chart.
This eliminates having to browse to different excel tabs to see different
charts. How do I replicate this? I can provide a screenshot upon request so
you know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for your help!

--Stacey