Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Angela1979 Angela1979 is offline

Default If cell blank return a blank

On Feb 28, 11:37 pm, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
That is what I thought, and why I don't understand the follow-up posting(s).

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Toppers" wrote in message

Bob,
Your original was(is) OK but when I first tested it, it didn't
appear to work so I guess it was down to my finger trouble!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Angela,

As I said in the other thread, I get "" when K11 is blank. I have a
catchall
at the end for any other value, which would include "".

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Angela1979" wrote in message
groups.com...
Hi Everyone

I have the following formula, Bob on here kindly help me to write

=IF(K11<-30,"",IF(K11<0,"Passed Live
Date",IF(AND(K11<=7,K11=1),"Within One
Week",
IF(AND(K11<=14,K11=8),"Within Two Weeks",IF(K11=15,"Over Two
Weeks","")))))

I now required a formula to say if the cells is blank return blank, i
have tried writting this as IF(K11="","") but it won't work.

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Sorry all
I did reply to this and my update doesn't seem to be here
Sorry Bob, the details you gave me the first time round did worked,
was my error.
Thanks for your help