Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JDR JDR is offline

Default reference tabs in a summary sheet as column headers

I have looked at indirect but my basic problem was that I did not know how to
referecene the tabs in my query... but that other post gave me the perfect
answer.. thank you so much
--
Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes. Take a look at INDIRECT in help.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"JDR" wrote in message
I am trying to summarize my data on the last sheet of the workbook.... the
sheet names will change frequently..... so what I am trying to do is have
cell (column header or name) on the summary sheet automatically read the
name
on each sheet and use it in the cell for my header-- Then when the sheet
name changes it will automatically update my summary page... Is this
possible?
Thanks