Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] jesusmylight@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro to save excel sheet in a workbook

I have an application that export an excel workbook. The workbook has
many tabs. I have created a macro to save each tab as a different file
name in specific folders. This works well-on the file that the macro
was created in. However on export of the excel workbook the file name
changes, that being the case, i am looking for some help on adding
this macro to excel and have it use on any excel file/workbook.

Please let me know if there is anyway to do this.

Regards.