Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BARRIOSWJ BARRIOSWJ is offline

Default ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed

Hi,
I currently have my Excel Worksheets to refresh from the information on
Microsoft Access. Everything is set up on my desktop. However, I had to
transfer the access file and worksheets to my co-workers desktop. When
attempting to refresh from his desktop here is the message I get. Is there
any way of fixing this without having to recreate all 30 worksheets again?

Error Message:
ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed
"C:\Documents and Settings\Wbarrios\Desktop\WB_AR_AgingAll.mdb is not a
valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you
are connected to the server on which the file resides"
--
Thanks for your help!

Walter