Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tia Tia is offline

Default Help: reference info from master spreadsheet to individual forms

I have a master spreadsheet with 45 rows of data, with each row containing
information about a single employee. Each employee will have a separate
worksheet formatted as a form, and I will pull information from the master
spreadsheet via cell references (there are 25 cell references from the master
spreadsheet per employee form). Once I have the first employee form created,
is there a way to incrementally change my cell reference by 1 each time I
create a new form (spreadsheet)?
--
Tia, Training Manager