Basil

Default Define a range based on another named range

Hiya,

Lets say I have a named range (variable as it is based on an offset
formula). Let's call it 'Full range' and assume it spans columns A to F.

I now want to create another named range, of exactly the same height as
'Full Range' but only it's first column, with the same rows (there's also the
possibility in future months I might need to pick up, say the 3rd to the 6th
columns of the range).

I'm sure I've done this before in a tidy way referencing the 'Full Range',
but I just can't remember where or how I did it.

I want to avoid duplicating the code of the 'Full Range' as subsequent
formulas for named ranges become far too big and complex (they aren't
accepted).

Hope you might be able to help,

Basil