Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Excel 2007 labels in functions no longer supported!

I have been reluctant to use the QAT, because I can't think of only 40 or so
buttons I'd want there, and it has seemed like a rather shoddy attempt to
make up for preventing easy user customization. My custom toolbars in 2003
must display over 125 buttons, and I can do what I want without changing the
annoying tabs to the one that has the command I really need now.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

"Dana DeLouis" wrote in message

Funny, but my "quick acess toolbar" is getting very large.

You and me both bro'.