Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marc Marc is offline

Default Count occurances within a date range

Wow Bob that was a fast response. The name is the manager's name of the
store for each payroll week. I'm trying to figure ownership during the time
period. If the manager is new and doesn't meet the minimum % of ownership,
he is not included in the program.

Does that help?

Marc

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Not fully clear. Why are there two names in row 2.

Could you work an example?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Marc" wrote in message
Hello -

I need to find the number of times a name occurs between two dates. Below
is a portion of my spreadsheet.

end begin 1/21/2006 1/28/2006 2/4/2006 2/11/2006
1/20/07 1/28/06 Name Name
1/27/07 1/28/06

The week ending dates continue across the top. I need to find out how
many
week a person worked between the begin and end dates. Each record can
have a
different beginning/ending date.

I hope I've given enough detail for someone to be able to answer my
question. I appreciate any time/help that the group can give.

Marc