Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kirsty W[_2_] Kirsty W[_2_] is offline

Default Blank cells in graph

I have a a line graph that displays customer behaviour in a number of
categories. The data source for the graph is a table that refreshes every
time a different 'customer' is selected from a macro drop-down list above the
table, drawing data from another table.

All the blank cells from the table are plotted as zero on the line graph,
and I can't seem to change it so that the blank cells are not plotted on the
line graph at all. I've tried going to ToolsOptionsChart, but the 'Plot
empty cells as' options are all greyed out except for the 'Zero' option-
which I don't want!

Can anyone help......

Thanks