Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sunday88310 Sunday88310 is offline

Default In Excel 2003 Text Disappears After Turning On Word Wrap.

Try reformatting the cell to General format
also
Alt-Enter forces a new line within the cell

--
William<"M"
Using 2007

" wrote:

After I activated word wrap, my text disappeared.
I only entered 17 characters in the cell. But the text still
disappeared.
It doesn't appear to matter how little the number of characters I
enter in
a cell, the text still disappears when I turn on word wrap.

I turned it on because I knew that some cells were going to have more
characters than others, but before I could even enter those characters
I was already missing text.

The only way to make the characters return is to turn off word wrap.
How can I keep word wrap enabled and see my text too?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Liz