Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Per Erik Midtrød Per Erik Midtrød is offline

Default Sub-Totals Question

Yes and it is quite easy to do.
Make sure that only the subtotals are visible.
Then choose Go to - special and choose visible cells.

Per Erik

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:45:26 -0500, "SBoak"
wrote:

Hi Folks:

I have a small sheet of about 150 rows and 25 columns that represent sales
results.
I have a report set up in Sub-Totals, and I'd like to just copy the Total
data.
But when I copy and use Paste or Paste-Special, all the rows that are hidden
get un-hidden . . .
Is there a way to just get the sub-totals to paste ??

Thanks Much
Steve