Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Demetrio Valdez Demetrio Valdez is offline

Default Vlookup

Don,
I must have donne soething wrong the first time, this work perfectly. Thank
you very Much!!

Pete and Topper, Thanks for yuor help!

--
Demetrio

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Did you look at the help for SUMIF? Based on your example, the answer is 2
=SUMIF(E2:E5,"Yes",D2:D4)

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Demetrio Valdez" wrote in
message ...
Thanks but this I've tried several simple worksheet and I can only get it
sum an entire range if the condition is met. I need it to be selective
the items that meet the condition.

Thanks for you help :)
--
Demetrio

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Have a look in the help index for SUMIF

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Demetrio Valdez" wrote in
message ...
I am trying to use vlookup to find all the item that equal a yes or no
in a
table, and I want it to sum.
For example
table
1 yes
1 no
1 yes

I can only get voolkup to pull a "1" value", how do I get it to sum all
the
yes values?
Is there another function that I should use?

--
Demetrio