Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default How do I set up top to bottom movement for a Form with two col

I do have the sheet protection on. I will try the rest of it and let you
know. Thanks

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Can you live with sheet protection?

Select the range for users to enter data.......say A1:B20

FormatCellsProtectionUncheck "locked" options.

ToolsProtectionProtect SheetUncheck "select locked cells" and OK

With ENTER key set to move down start entering in A1.

Alternative is to use a named range.

Again with range to A1:B20, select A2 then CTRL and select A20 then B1:B20 then
A1 last

InsertNameDefine. Give your range a name like MyRange

In Nmaebox select MyRange and start typing and ENTERing

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:32:11 -0800, Teresa
wrote:

I have created an Excel Form that has two different columns of "blanks" and I
am trying to set it up for the user to go down one column and then down the
second column. I would prefer the cursor to not go 'left - to right'.
Any suggestions?