Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default How do I set up top to bottom movement for a Form with two col

Thanks JL. I already tried that and it does in fact go to the line below. The
problem is that There is a space(s) between each 'answer' field and I would
like to jump a line or so to go directly to the next field for data entry.
Any suggestions for that?

"JLatham" wrote:

Tools | Options | [Edit] tab - check out the option labeled "Move Selection
After Enter ... Direction" - it has options, one of which is Down!

"Teresa" wrote:

I have created an Excel Form that has two different columns of "blanks" and I
am trying to set it up for the user to go down one column and then down the
second column. I would prefer the cursor to not go 'left - to right'.
Any suggestions?