Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default who to analyze data with more than 30,000 rows in excel

Not necessarily but can be. 30,000 rows on 128 mb of RAM wouldn't work too
well.

Dave

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

FYI Ram is not necessarily that import. XL can only address a fixed amount of
memory based on the version. Check out this link...

http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Dave F" wrote:

You don't give enough information for someone to reliably respond. What kind
of analysis are you doing? How much RAM does your computer have?

Dave

"Jane" wrote:

I want to analyze data in excel, but the questions it is more than 30000
rows, it runs very slow.who can give me any suggestions on dealing with this
problem?Thanks a lot.