Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
glenn glenn is offline

Default DATA SAVE

i HAVE BUILT AN EXCEL FILE FOR OUR COMPANY...oh sorry...I have the file that
we use stored in the office templetes folder.
1. How do I set this Excel program to store the information entered into
the program. The program is so large, is there a way to store in a file the
data entered into the program without have to save all the program the
contains the formulars and such.
2. I would also with this like to store the date and time the program was
used. With the data mentioned in #1.
I would think that this all could be done without any for the infromation
messing up the originial access file stored in the templete file.
Thanks, Glenn