Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
dr chuck dr chuck is offline

Default semilog graphing and excel

I am trying to make a semi-log graph with very small numbers for the x -axis

x=.01
x=.030303
x=.05

my y values are in the range from .2 to 1.1

excel makes the semilog graph for these values extremely small and will not
allow me to make my minor grid marks small enough to be appropriate for the x
axis values.

I also get many warning saying i cant use a number less than zero..

Any suggestions

Does the log trendline function of Excel work with these small numbers?

if i converted my data by multiplying by 1000 on all data points would the
out put still be similar...
--
dr chuck