Earl Kiosterud

C.P.,

With sheet 8 selected, File - Page Setup. in the Sheet tab, look at Print
Area. If there are cell references there, and nothing in the cells, you'll
get a blank page.

Look at Print Area --
Earl Kiosterud

"C. P." wrote in message
I have an excel document that has 10 worksheets. I cannot print worksheet
number 8. Even if I copy it to another excel document it will not print.
can see the document in "print preview" but when "print" is selected the
printer starts but only blank pages are produced.

What do I need to do to print this worksheet?

Thanks
C. P.