zkcerf

Default Excel mouse selecting problem

Not sure if this is the right place, but ...

Seems that excel xp is randomly having a really annoying problem.
Left-clicking in a cell seems to result in a permanent selecting mode
which renders the whole of excel imoperable. Basocally, the mosue
continus to select cells even thou I'm not holding down any mouse
buttons, and refuses to stop selecting cells. I have changed the mouse
nad keyboard, and it still happens. This issue sometimes begins at
startup of excel, and sometimes after using excel for a while.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?

Fletch

--
zkcerf