DSchulz5

Office 2003, upgraded from 95?. Windows XP.
I was hoping there was a "classic" view for Oddice like there is for Windows.
Why anyone would design fuzzy icons on purpose is beyond me, I have a hard
enough time seeing without putting things out of focus on purpose!
Windows did window, it didn't affect Office.
Thanks for your help though.
Dave

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

What version of excel are you using?
What version of windows are you using?

If you're using xl2003 and winXP, maybe you could try a playing with a windows
setting.

Windows Start button|Settings|control panel|Display
(Using the classic menus)
Appearance tab
Windows and buttons dropdown: Windows Classic Style

This is a windows setting, though.

(I used this for a few hours after upgrading to both xl2003 and WinXP, but
reverted back to the winXP style. It kind of grows on you, er, me.)

DSchulz5 wrote:

How do I make the icons sharp, not fuzzy?

--

Dave Peterson