DSchulz5

True, True. Excell (word, etc) didn't fall under that. I'd hoped there was a
"classic" style for Office like there is for windowsXP. I guess it's just the
way it is, all 21st century. My eyesight is going and I don't need help. Why
someone designed fuzzy icons on purpose is beyond me. Thanks for trying
though.
Dave

"Earl Kiosterud" wrote:

D,

It sounds as if you have a relatively large monitor with a relatively low
resolution setting (large image). The buttons are 16 x 16 pixels, and
aren't meant to be large. In their normal size of a quarter inch or so,
this is quite adequate. If you want to change your monitor resolution, go
to Control Panel - Display - Settings. This will change the size of the
contents of all windows in all applications.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"DSchulz5" wrote in message
How do I make the icons sharp, not fuzzy?