Tushar Mehta

Keeping in mind that I am not an expert on image editing programs...

*The* standard is Adobe Photoshop but is priced at a gazillion dollars.

From what I understand, Adobe Photoshop Elements is much more
reasonably priced and does 85-90% of Photoshop itself.

I've read a lot of good things about JASC's Paint Shop Pro (PSP). The
web site is www.jasc.com.

I have no idea how capable the various Microsoft programs are.

Saving for last is the program I use. I'm still using Microsoft's
PhotoDraw v2, even though it was discontinued 3 years ago. Why? I own
Photoshop and Photodraw and both had a reasonably intensive learning
curve. Having invested all that time in PhotoDraw, I am trying to
delay making a commitment to the next program -- probably PSP or
(somewhat less likely) Elements.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Tushar, if you don't mind sharing, which editing program do you recommend?
Thank you Lisa

"Birdie" wrote:

HELP! I am doing a presentation on osteoporosis and one statistic I want to
bring to life is "1 of 2 women". I have seen similar data portrayed by a
picture of women with 1 out of 2 highlighted. Does such a graph exist in
excel or hpw would I create one? Thank you so much. Lisa